Cost per recipe $11.57 view details
- 2 x Boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 x Onion
- 8 x Mushrooms
- 6 ounce Marinated artichoke hearts
- 4 med Zucchini
- 2 Tbsp. Butter or possibly margarine
- 3 x Cloves garlic
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1/3 c. White wine
- 1/2 c. Light lowfat sour cream
- 3/4 lb Angel hair pasta
- 1 Tbsp. Butter or possibly margarine
- Â Â Salt and pepper to taste
- Prep: 15 minutes, Cook: 15 minutes.
- Fill a large pot with water and begin to heat for pasta. Prepare ingredients: Cut chicken breasts into thin slices, then into 1 inch pcs.
- Peel and quarter onion, then slice thinly. Trim stems off of mushrooms and slice thinly. Drain artichoke hearts and cut into small pcs. Trim zucchini and cut into 1/4 inch pcs. Place in a microwaveable dish and set aside. Place 2 Tbs. butter in a wide frying pan or possibly wok over medium high heat. Press garlic and add in. Then add in chicken pcs and cook for 1-2 min. Microwave zucchini on high for 6 min. To pan with chicken, add in onion slices and cook 1 minute more. Add in mushroom slices and artichoke pcs. Continue cooking till chicken pcs are no longer pink
- (approximately 4 min) and remove pan from heat. Reduce burner temperature to low. Put pasta in boiling water and cook 1-2 min or possibly till done. Add in Dijon mustard and wine to chicken mix and stir carefully. Place pan back on burner and add in light lowfat sour cream. Stir gently till sauce forms. Remove from heat. Remove zucchini from microwave. Season lightly with small amount of butter or possibly margarine, salt and pepper. Drain pasta in a large colander. Serve Chicken Dijon over pasta accompanied by fresh zucchini.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1748g|
|Calories from Fat 584||26%|
|Total Fat 66.79g||83%|
|Saturated Fat 38.06g||152%|
|Trans Fat 0.03g|
|Total Carbs 310.88g||83%|
|Dietary Fiber 28.7g||96%|