Cost per recipe $11.80 view details
- 4 x Chicken cutlets, up to 6
- 2 Tbsp. Extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 c. Flour
- 3 x Red bell peppers roasted, seeded and cut into strips
- 2 lrg Garlic cloves chopped
- 3 Tbsp. Small capers in brine rinsed in cool water
- 3 Tbsp. Pignoli, (roasted)
- 1 c. Dry white wine
- Â Â Salt and freshly grnd black pepper
- 1. Wash and dry chicken cutlets.Sprinkle salt and pepper on both sides and dip them in flour to coat lightly. Heat the oil in a non stick frying pan. Brown the cutlets lightly on both sides on medium high heat. Don't overcook.
- 2. Place cutlets in a dish when all done. In the same pan add in the garlic and saute/fry for a few seconds, then add in the capers, peppers and pignoli and saute/fry everything for a minute or possibly so, add in the wine, adjust the seasonoing and put the chicken back in the pan.
- 3. Cook everything together for about 2 min till sauce thickens.
- Place chicken in a serving platter and pour all which wonderful sauce over it.
- 4. Serve immediately with your favorite potatoes and rice and enjoy!
- To roast your own peppers
- 1. Place each pepper right on top of your gas burner or possibly your outdoor grill and char till black all over. When cold sufficient to handle, peel the black skin off, take the seeds out and cut into strips. You can also buy them in a jar 12 oz (roasted peppers) at most supermarkets or possibly Italian markets.
- To roast pignoli
- 1. Place pignoli in a heated small frying pan on medium high heat and keep shaking pan back and forth till pignoli are all nice and golden brown all over.
- NOTES : From Clelia Graceffa Egan, In the GMA Cut the Calories Cook-Off Contest
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1856g|
|Calories from Fat 1927||58%|
|Total Fat 214.28g||268%|
|Saturated Fat 57.11g||228%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 57.13g||15%|
|Dietary Fiber 8.1g||27%|