Cost per serving $1.72 view details
- 4 thin cut chicken breast
- 1 cup of flour
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 red pepper
- 1 fresh mozzarella ball
- Balsamic Vinegar
- To roast your own peppers you need to put them under your broiler...its that space in the bottom of your stove where you keep you pans. No, really, you can cook in it.
- Keep the peppers about 4" from the flame until the outside is black and charred on all sides.
- remove the pepper and put it into a bowl, tightly covered with plastic wrap. The steam will make peeling them SO easy.
- In the meantime, heat your oil in a pan at medium high heat
- Dredge your breast in the flour (the chicken, not your breast...that would be weird). tap a few times to shake loose the excess.
- Dip in the eggs wash
- Put your Seasoned Bread Crumbs in a one gallon bag and just like shake and bake, put your chicken in the bag and shake, shake, shake....
- Put the chicken in you hot pan. You will know when its hot enough when the surface of the pan looks wavy.
- Fry each side 2-3 minutes
- Remove your pepper from the bowl and peel off the burnt skin.
- Slice said pepper in to strips
- Slice Mozzarella into 1/2" disks
- Lay a slice of Mozzarella on top of the chicken
- Lay a few strips of pepper on top of the cheese
- Drizzle balsamic vinegar on top
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 217g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 149||37%|
|Total Fat 16.57g||21%|
|Saturated Fat 4.6g||18%|
|Trans Fat 0.17g|
|Total Carbs 25.49g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.4g||5%|