Cost per serving $1.52 view details
- 1/2 lb potatoes peeled, minced
- 6 x celery ribs sliced
- 3 x carrots peeled, minced
- 3 x cucumbers peeled, seeded,
- Â Â and minced
- 1 x chicken - (abt 2 1/2 lbs)
- 1 x onion peeled
- 3 whl cloves
- 1 x bay leaf
- Â Â Salt to taste
- Â Â Freshly-grnd black pepper to taste
- 12 c. vegetable or possibly chicken stock
- 3/4 c. lowfat sour cream
- Â Â Fresh dill for garnish
- In a 6-qt or possibly larger pressure cooker, add in all ingredients except lowfat sour cream, (onion studded with cloves and bay leaf). Season with salt and pepper.
- Close lid and bring pressure to first red ring (8 pounds pressure) over high heat. Adjust heat to stabilize pressure at first red ring. Cook for 40 min.
- Remove from heat and use Touch Release Method.
- Remove chicken. When cold sufficient to handle, carve meat off bone and cut meat into bite-size pcs.
- Puree vegetables in a food processor, blender or possibly mill. Return mix to pan and stir in lowfat sour cream. Add in meat and reheat.
- Serve in bowls and garnish with dill.
- This recipe yields 8 to 10 servings.
- Comments: This soup can be prepared up to two days in advance.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 275g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 249||61%|
|Total Fat 27.71g||35%|
|Saturated Fat 9.18g||37%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 9.12g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.0g||7%|