Cost per recipe $5.70 view details
- Chicken boiled 1 cup
- Bread slice 8 to 10
- Tomato 2 to 3
- Cucumber 2 to 3
- Salad leaves 3 to 4
- Black pepper crushed Â½ tsp
- Blue band margarine as required
- Method for preparing the chicken:-
- Cut the chicken fillet into thin strips. In a mixing bowl add the chicken strips, black pepper, garlic paste and salt. Marinate for half an hour.
- Add Blue Band margarine on a grill pan ad grill the chicken strips till they turn golden brown in color.
- In a separate bowl add egg white and a pinch of salt. Beat well then fry into thin omelets.
- Finally cut thin strips of cucumbers and slices of tomatoes.
- Method for preparing the sandwich:-
- Spread Blue Band margarine on each slice of bread. Then toast on a flat pan over a medium flame.
- Take one slice of bread and add a layer of omelet then top with sliced tomatoes. Cover with the second slice of bread. Then take the third slice of bread add a layer of grilled chicken and cucumber strips place on top of the second slice of bread.
- Repeat with the other slices of bread. Cut the three layered sandwich into four pieces and serve.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1554g|
|Calories from Fat 1702||61%|
|Total Fat 188.67g||236%|
|Saturated Fat 53.86g||215%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 27.57g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.6g||12%|