Cost per recipe $10.13 view details
- 1/4 c. soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. dry sherry
- 2 tbsp. sesame or possibly vegetable oil
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 2 teaspoon chopped fresh ginger root or possibly 1/2 teaspoon powdered ginger
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- 1/4 c. toasted sesame seeds
- 2 whole chicken breasts, skinned, boned, and cut in bite-size pcs
- 3 tbsp. peanut oil
- 1 c. green onions, cut in 1 inch lengths
- 3 c. sliced fresh broccoli flowerettes
- 3 c. Chinese cabbage (Bok Choy)
- 2 teaspoon cornstarch, dissolved in 2 tbsp. water
- Trim Chinese cabbage of all but 1 inch of green tops and slice diagonally; slices diagonally in 1/2 inch pcs (sliced regular cabbage may be used).
- In medium bowl, stir together soy sauce, dry sherry, sesame or possibly vegetable oil, garlic, ginger, sugar, and sesame seeds. Add in chicken and marinate at least 1 hour. In a wok or possibly skillet, heat peanut oil over medium heat for 2 min. Add in onions, broccoli, and cabbage. Stir fry 1 minute. Transfer to dish; set aside. Add in chicken mix to wok or possibly skillet (add in more oil if needed). Stir fry till pinkness is gone, about 3 min.
- Remove to dish with slotted spoon. Dissolve cornstarch in water. Add in to liquid in pan. Cook, stirring constantly, till mix boils and thickens. Return chicken and vegetables to sauce. Cook, stirring constantly, 1 minute.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 776g|
|Calories from Fat 969||66%|
|Total Fat 109.43g||137%|
|Saturated Fat 20.36g||81%|
|Trans Fat 0.33g|
|Total Carbs 47.28g||13%|
|Dietary Fiber 10.4g||35%|