Cost per recipe $6.35 view details
- 6 c. Low fat chicken broth*
- 1/2 lb Pasta, your fave shape
- 2 c. Packed fresh parsley leaves
- 1 Tbsp. Tomato paste
- 1 x Star anise**, optional
- * Or possibly 6 c. water and six bouillon cubes
- * Star anise may be found in better supermarkets and Asian specialty shops.
- Omit if not available in your area.
- Bring broth and tomato paste to a boil, along with optional star anise. Add in pasta and cook according to package directions. Add in parsley one minute before pasta is done.
- Serves 4 to 6.
- NOTES :This recipe is about as easy as they come. Many people keep these ingredients in on hand, so it's a cinch to whip this up at the last minute= for unexpected guests. Plenty of parsley is the key to this soup.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1776g|
|Calories from Fat 50||5%|
|Total Fat 5.82g||7%|
|Saturated Fat 1.23g||5%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 185.34g||49%|
|Dietary Fiber 17.4g||58%|