Enjoy with Lots of Love and Lots of Laughter!
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 40 minutes
Cost per serving $1.51 view details
- 1 whole chicken breast
- 1 bunch of fresh Italian parsley â chopped
- 7 cloves of garlic â crushed & chopped
- 1 heaping tablespoon apricot jam
- Â½ cup of grated Romano cheese
- Zest of 1 lime
- Juice of 1 lime
- Dashes of sea salt
- Dashes of whole ground black pepper
- Olive oil for drizzling
- Preheat Oven 350 degrees:
- Drizzle olive oil over the skin of the chicken breast and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Combine all of the ingredients for the stuffing in a small bowl and mix. Loosen the skin from the chicken and fill the stuffing under the skin.
- Bake in the oven for 35-40 minutes or until the juices run clear.
- This chicken is juicy and delicious!
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 68g|
|Recipe makes 5 servings|
|Calories from Fat 79||50%|
|Total Fat 8.98g||11%|
|Saturated Fat 4.8g||19%|
|Trans Fat 0.03g|
|Total Carbs 5.59g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g||1%|