Cost per recipe $11.73 view details
- 1/2 c. Couscous
- 2 Tbsp. Extra virgin olive oil
- Â Â Sea salt
- 1 c. Water
- 2 Tbsp. Chopped shallots
- 1 Tbsp. Chopped garlic
- 1/2 lb Eggplant, cut into 1/4" cubes
- 1 sm Red pepper, seeded, cored, and diced
- 1/2 tsp Grnd cumin
- 2 Tbsp. Minced cilantro
- 2 ounce Goat cheese, cut into 1/4 inch cubes
- Â Â Freshly grnd black pepper
- 4 x Eight-oz boneless chicken breasts, wings attached (optional)and with skin left on
- Put couscous in a small bowl with 1 tsp. extra virgin olive oil. Toss well to coat. Bring 1 c. salted water to a boil. Add in couscous, return to a boil and remove from heat. Cover and steep for 5 min. Uncover and fluff with a fork to separate the grains.
- Heat 1 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil in a medium saute/fry pan, add in shallots and garlic, and saute/fry for 1 minute. Remove from heat, mix with couscous, red pepper, cumin, cilantro and goat cheese. Taste and adjust seasonings. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Divide the stuffing into 4 portions. Cut a pocket into the thick side of each chicken breast and stuff with half of each portion of the stuffing. Put the remaining stuffing under the skin, pulling and tucking the skin to enclose the breast meat and stuffing.
- Brush the breasts with the remaining oil and season with salt and pepper. Roast chicken breasts for 25 to 35 min till cooked through and nicely browned. Remove from oven, cover with foil to keep hot and let rest for 2 to 3 min before slicing and serving.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1405g|
|Calories from Fat 961||47%|
|Total Fat 107.47g||134%|
|Saturated Fat 31.5g||126%|
|Trans Fat 0.87g|
|Total Carbs 87.54g||23%|
|Dietary Fiber 12.2g||41%|