Cost per recipe $5.67 view details
- 1 tsp Roasted and crushed cumin seed, (grnd cumin only)
- 1/2 tsp Red chilli flakes
- 2 tsp Roasted garlic
- 1/4 c. Chopped scallions, white part only
- 1 c. Greek lowfat yoghurt
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 1 tsp Fresh lemon juice Salsa
- 3 x Spring onions, diced
- 1 x Hard mango, peeled, stoned and diced
- 1 x Red chilli, minced
- 1/2 x Cucumber, peeled, seeded and diced
- 1 x Roasted red pepper, diced Rice wine vinegar Extra virgin olive oil Lemon juice
- 1 tsp Sugar A little minced coriander
- 4 x Chicken breasts, skinned and boned
- Marinade: Take the Greek lowfat yoghurt and pour it into a bowl. Add in the grnd cumin, 1/2tsp paprika, dry chilli, lemon juice, salt, pepper and the scallions with the roasted garlic (roast garlic is made by placing a clove in the oven till it naturally pops out of its skin).
- Give all of these ingredients a stir so which they are mixed well.
- Place the breasts in the marinade and leave for at least 4 hrs or possibly preferably overnight.
- Vinaigrette: Put the mango, cucumber, spring onions, red chilli, red pepper and a dash of lemon juice in a bowl. Mix well, add in some salt and pepper, sugar, coriander and some extra virgin olive oil and mix again.
- Take a chicken breast, removing excess marinade and place on the griddle. The breast should be nicely marked on each side. Reduce the heat and cook the chicken through well for 12-15 min. You can transfer the breasts to the oven to finish cooking if a griddle is not available. To finish, pop the chicken on a dish and add in the salsa.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 889g|
|Calories from Fat 107||19%|
|Total Fat 12.17g||15%|
|Saturated Fat 6.14g||25%|
|Trans Fat 0.06g|
|Total Carbs 60.24g||16%|
|Dietary Fiber 8.6g||29%|