Cost per recipe $28.87 view details
- 4 x Chicken supremes
- 150 gm Ricotta cheese
- 200 gm Frzn minced spinach, defrosted and wrung out
- 4 slc Parma ham
- 8 lrg Sage leaves, without stems
- 15 gm Basil leaves
- 100 ml Extra virgin extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 x Nutmeg, freshly grated
- 8 x Baby aubergines, halved lengthways
- 70 gm Plain flour
- 150 gm Fresh breadcrumbs
- 100 gm Freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 15 gm Fresh sage leaves, finely sliced
- 2 x Large eggs, lightly beaten
- 150 ml Extra virgin olive oil
- 2 x Heads chicory, divided into leaves and trimmed
- 1 x Egg yolk
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 10 ml White wine vinegar
- 1 pch sugar, salt and pepper
- 6 x Fresh anchovy fillets, finely minced
- 25 gm Freshly grated Parmesan
- With a long, sharp knife, cut a pocket in each of the supremes from one end to the other and reserve. Mix the spinach with the ricotta, basil leaves and season with salt, pepper and freshly grated nutmeg.
- Stuff the pockets of the supremes with the spinach mix and wrap each in a slice of Parma ham, including two sage leaves between the chicken and ham. Wrap each supreme in a double thickness of oiled foil and twist the ends to secure. Roast at 200C for 25 min and rest.
- For the aubergine fritters:Meanwhile, make the aubergine fritters by mixing the breadcrumbs, sage, cheese and crumb using first the flour, then the Large eggs and finally the crumbs. Fry in the extra virgin olive oil at a moderate heat till well browned on either side. Drain on kitchen paper and keep hot.
- For the salad:Dress the chicory leaves with the yolk, mustard, oil, vinegar, anchovies, healthy pinch of sugar, salt, pepper and Parmesan.
- Carve each supreme and garnish with aubergines and the dressed chicory.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 6797g|
|Calories from Fat 2750||52%|
|Total Fat 311.63g||390%|
|Saturated Fat 70.7g||283%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 530.79g||142%|
|Dietary Fiber 212.4g||708%|