Cost per serving $2.70 view details
- 1 lb Boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 can Cream of chicken soup
- 1 can Cream of mushroom soup
- 1 x soup can White wine
- 1 pkt Dry onion soup mix
- 1 box Uncle Ben's wild rice w herbs
- 8 ounce Mushrooms, sliced
- 1 Mix the last six ingredients together.
- 2 Place the chicken breasts in a 9x12" baking dish and pour the mix over the top.
- 3 Let this mix marinate for several hrs (4 to 6), covered.
- 4 Bake covered for 1 hour at 350 , stir the mix up a bit and let it cook an additional 15 to 20 min.
- 5 Preparation time does not include the marinating time.
- Amazing Wild Rice & Mushroom Chicken Bake #41084 posted by Jim 94002 Recipebazaar An easy casserole, low fat, delicious and guarnteed no leftovers.
- 1 hour 15 min (15 minutes prep, 1 hr cooking) 4 servings
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 284g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 89||38%|
|Total Fat 9.98g||12%|
|Saturated Fat 2.53g||10%|
|Trans Fat 0.02g|
|Total Carbs 14.79g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g||3%|