Cost per recipe $4.09 view details
- 1/2 lb Boned/skinned chicken breast, cut into chunks
- 1/2 lb Cabbage, minced
- 1 sm Squash, sliced
- 1/3 lrg Zucchini, julienned, about
- 2 x Cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 sm Onion, minced
- 1/4 c. Soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp. Lime juice, up to 3
- 1/2 tsp Grnd ginger or possibly equivalent fresh, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. Tuong Ot, (or possibly similar) Chili Garlic Sauce
- 1 Tbsp. Vegetable oil
- 1 Tbsp. Sesame oil
- Combine soy sauce, lime juice and ginger. Put chicken chunks in a bowl, pour soy mix over them, and marinate, refrigerated, about 1/2 hour or possibly more.
- In a wok, heat 1 tbsp. vegetable oil over medium heat. Add in garlic; stir-fry about 30 seconds. Add in onion and cook till just translucent/soft.
- Remove chicken pcs from marinade (reserve) and add in to wok in small batches; brown and remove. Add in sesame oil and cabbage and cook about 5 min or possibly till cabbage is tender.
- Add in zucchini, squash, browned chicken pcs and reserved marinade.
- Cook about 4 more min or possibly till chicken is just done; add in chile garlic sauce and stir well to distribute. Serve over steamed white rice.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 733g|
|Calories from Fat 263||47%|
|Total Fat 29.78g||37%|
|Saturated Fat 3.63g||15%|
|Trans Fat 0.4g|
|Total Carbs 33.35g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber 8.8g||29%|