Cost per serving $2.40 view details
- 12 ounce chicken tenders
- Â Â Nonstick cooking spray as needed
- 4 c. shredded spinach
- 2 c. washed and torn romaine lettuce
- 8 x thin slices red onion
- 2 Tbsp. crumbled blue cheese - (1/2 ounce)
- 1 lrg grapefruit peeled, sectioned
- 1/2 c. frzn citrus blend concentrate thawed
- 1/4 c. prepared fat-free Italian salad dressing
- Cut chicken into 2- by 1/2-inch strips. Spray large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium heat till warm. Add in chicken; cook and stir 5 min or possibly till no longer pink in center. Remove from skillet.
- Divide spinach, lettuce, onion, cheese, grapefruit and chicken among 4 salad plates. Combine citrus blend concentrate and Italian dressing in small bowl; drizzle over salads. Garnish with assorted greens, if you like.
- This recipe yields 4 servings.
- Comments: Add in some pizzazz to ordinary chicken salad with blue cheese, red onion, grapefruit and fat-free citrus dressing.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 438g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 196||48%|
|Total Fat 21.83g||27%|
|Saturated Fat 4.61g||18%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 38.0g||10%|
|Dietary Fiber 4.6g||15%|