Cost per serving $1.27 view details
- Chicken breast -- boneless, Cut into b
- 88 gm Pepperoni -- also cut in Bite-siz
- 350 gm Tomato sauce Shredded Mozzarella or possibly Parmesan cheese (opt) Extra virgin olive oil
- 2 x 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper
- 2 x 1/4 tsp oregano
- 3 tsp Garlic pwdr or possibly cloves to Preference Onions -- diced, dry, Pwdr
- 1. Put a small amount of extra virgin olive oil in a frying skillet over med.-high heat. Add in chicken and sprinkle first portions of pepper and oregano over the chicken.
- 2. When the chicken is almost done cooking, add in the pepperoni. After pepperoni becomes warm, remove from heat and drain excess oil.
- 3. Replace skillet at low heat, add in tomato sauce and remaining spices.
- 4. Serve warm over pasta, sprinkling shredded mozzarella over the sauce if you like.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 146g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 118||60%|
|Total Fat 13.08g||16%|
|Saturated Fat 4.23g||17%|
|Trans Fat 0.4g|
|Total Carbs 6.33g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.6g||5%|