Cost per serving $1.40 view details
- Â Â Chicken breast -- boneless,
- Â Â Cut into b
- 88 gm Pepperoni -- also cut in
- Â Â Bite-siz
- 350 gm Tomato sauce
- Â Â Shredded Mozzarella or possibly
- Â Â Parmesan cheese (opt)
- Â Â Extra virgin olive oil
- 2 x 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper
- 2 x 1/4 tsp oregano
- 3 tsp Garlic pwdr or possibly cloves to
- Â Â Preference
- Â Â Onions -- diced, dry,
- Â Â Pwdr
- 1. Put a small amount of extra virgin olive oil in a frying skillet over med.-high heat. Add in chicken and sprinkle first portions of pepper and oregano over the chicken.
- 2. When the chicken is almost done cooking, add in the pepperoni. After pepperoni becomes warm, remove from heat and drain excess oil.
- 3. Replace skillet at low heat, add in tomato sauce and remaining spices.
- 4. Serve warm over pasta, sprinkling shredded mozzarella over the sauce if you like.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 178g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 132||58%|
|Total Fat 14.69g||18%|
|Saturated Fat 5.17g||21%|
|Trans Fat 0.4g|
|Total Carbs 8.8g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.0g||7%|