Cost per recipe $8.09 view details
- 1 bag frzn egg noodles
- 1 can chicken broth
- 1 can cream of mushroom or possibly celery soup
- 1-2 pound frzn boneless chicken breasts or possibly a whole chicken
- salt and pepper, to taste
- boxed mashed potatoes
- Place chicken in Crockpot and cook till it is shredded (5-8 hrs). Tear up chicken into shredded pcs. Add in can of soup and 1/2 can of broth.
- Cook noodles following package directions. Alternatively, boil them in additional chicken broth for increased flavor (rather than water).
- Drain noodles and mix with chicken mix. Add in more broth to thin, however this should be fairly thick in texture.
- Add in salt and pepper to taste. Serve over mashed potatoes.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1290g|
|Calories from Fat 615||50%|
|Total Fat 68.64g||86%|
|Saturated Fat 18.79g||75%|
|Trans Fat 0.65g|
|Total Carbs 22.14g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.8g||6%|