Cost per serving $2.26 view details
- 1 chicken breast, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 tsp Chipotle powder or other Mexican spice mix
- 8 mushrooms, sliced into 1/3's or 1/4's depending on size
- 1 oz of frozen spinach, cut into small pieces
- 1 scallion, chopped finely green and white parts
- 4 tbs mexican blend shredded cheese or your favorite cheese for Mexican food
- 2 Tortillas
- toppings such as salsa, guacamole, sour cream
- Preheat the grill to medium.
- Sprinkle the chipotle or other seasoning on the chicken pieces.
- Cut the vegetables.
- Take a piece of aluminum foil and spray with no stick spray for the grill. it will keep all of the little veggies and chicken from falling through the grill grates.
- Add the chicken first and let it grill for a minute then add the mushrooms. After 2 more minutes add the onions. When the meat and mushrooms are about finished add the spinach, it only needs 30 seconds.
- Remove chicken veggie mixture from the grill and set aside.
- Spray the tortillas with no stick spray and throw them on the grill, when they start to get some color flip them over.
- As soon as you flip the tortilla sprinkle 1/2 with cheese then add the chicken and veggie mixture. Fold the 1/2 of tortilla without cheese and meat mixture over the 1/2 with the mixture and remove from grill. This is a good place to use a large spatula if you have one. Cut them into smaller pieces.
- Plate them and and add the toppings.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 232g|
|Recipe makes 2 servings|
|Calories from Fat 127||37%|
|Total Fat 14.19g||18%|
|Saturated Fat 5.27g||21%|
|Trans Fat 0.08g|
|Total Carbs 31.28g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber 4.4g||15%|