Cost per serving $2.33 view details
- 1 lb Chicken breast boneless and skinless
- 2 x Bananas, small
- 3 x Peaches, medium, pitted
- 3 x Plums, medium, pitted Vegetable cooking spray Curry pwdr
- 1 c. Leeks, minced or possibly green onions and tops
- 2 tsp Olive or possibly vegetable oil
- 1 c. Chicken broth
- 3 Tbsp. Dijon-styly mustard
- 2 tsp Distilled white vinegar
- 1/4 tsp Curry pwdr
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 1 Tbsp. Cornstarch
- 2 Tbsp. Water, cool
- 2 Tbsp. NutraSweet
- Cut chicken into 1-inch pcs; cut each piece of fruit into 8 pcs.
- Thread chickenand fruit onto 16 small wood or possibly metal skewers; spray with cooking spray and sprinkly lightly with curry pwdr.
- Grill kabobs over medium coals, or possibly broil 6 inches from heat source, till chicken is done, 6 to 8 min, turning once. Arrange kabobs on serving plates; spoon Mustard-Leek Sauce over.
- MUSTARD-LEEK SAUCE:Saute/fry leeks in oil till tender in a small saucepan. Stir in chicken broth, mustard, vinegar, curry pwdr, and pepper; heat to boiling.
- Mix cornstarch and water; stir into boiling mix. Boil, stirring constantly, till thickened, about 1 minute. Remove from heat; let stand 2 to 3 min. Stir in NutraSweet.
- Makes about 1 1/2 c..
- size: 2 kabobs with 3 tb of sauce.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 414g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 102||33%|
|Total Fat 11.41g||14%|
|Saturated Fat 2.82g||11%|
|Trans Fat 0.11g|
|Total Carbs 31.99g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber 4.3g||14%|