Cost per serving $0.17 view details
- Â Â Vegetable cooking spray
- 1/2 c. Lowfat milk
- 2 Tbsp. Vegetable oil
- 1 c. Flour
- 2 tsp Baking pwdr
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 6 x Boneless skinless chicken breast ha, uncooked
- 1 med Onion, finely minced
- 2 stk celery, coarsely minced
- 1 pkt 10-ounce frzn sliced carrots
- 1/2 tsp Dry sage, crushed
- 1/4 tsp Grnd pepper
- 2 can (13 3/4 ounce. each) chicken broth
- * Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- * Coat a 2 1/2-qt casserole with cooking spray.* In a medium bowl, combine lowfat milk and oil. Gradually stir in flour, baking pwdr, and salt. Mix well into a dough consistency and set aside.
- * Place chicken breasts in bottom of casserole. Cover chicken with onion, celery, and carrots. Proportionately sprinkle sage and pepper over vegetables; pour broth over dish.
- * Using the dough mix, form 2-inch balls and drop into casserole.
- * Cover tightly and bake for 1 1/2 hrs.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 76g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 44||33%|
|Total Fat 5.02g||6%|
|Saturated Fat 0.52g||2%|
|Trans Fat 0.12g|
|Total Carbs 18.91g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g||4%|