Cost per recipe $10.00 view details
- 1 c. Apple cider
- 3Â 1/2 lb Boned chicken thighs with skin
- Â Â (or possibly 3 1/2 lbs grnd chicken)
- 3 ounce Dry apples
- 4 tsp Kosher salt
- 2 tsp Freshly-grnd black pepper
- 2 tsp Dry sage
- 1/8 tsp Grnd cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp Grnd nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp Grnd ginger
- 1 x Chicken bouillon cube dissolved in
- 2 Tbsp. Boiling water
- Â Â Sausage casings - (medium, 8 to 10 feet) (optional)
- In a small nonreactive saucepan, boil down the cider almost to a syrup, about 2 to 3 Tbsp.. Cold and reserve.
- If using chicken thighs, coarsely grind the boned chicken and skin or possibly chop coarsely in batches in a food processor.
- Add in the apple cider and the remaining ingredients to the grnd chicken in a large bowl or possibly plastic tub and blend thoroughly with your hands. Fry a small patty till done and taste for salt, pepper, and other seasonings.
- Divide sausage into 7 or possibly 8 portions (each about 1/2 lb.), wrap tightly in plastic wrap or possibly aluminum foil, and chill or possibly freeze for later use. Or possibly, if you like, stuff the sausage into casings.
- This recipe yields seven or possibly eight 1/2-lb. portions or possibly about twenty 5-inch sausage links.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1874g|
|Calories from Fat 1744||61%|
|Total Fat 193.39g||242%|
|Saturated Fat 55.7g||223%|
|Trans Fat 2.76g|
|Total Carbs 41.08g||11%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.2g||11%|