Cost per serving $2.40 view details
- 1 Package active dry yeast
- 2 teas. Sugar
- 1 1/4 cups Warm water
- 2 3/4 cups Allâpurpose flour
- 1/2 cup yellow cornmeal
- 3 tbls. Olive oil
- 1 teas. Salt
- 1 cup Pizza sauce
- 12 oz. Shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 lb. Ground beef, crumbled, cooked
- 1/4 lb. Italian Sausage, crumbled, cooked
- 1/4 lb. Pork Sausage, crumbled, cooked
- 1/2 cup Pepperoni, diced
- 1/2 cup Canadian bacon, diced
- 1/2 cup Ham, diced
- 1/4 lb. Mushrooms, sliced
- 1 small Onion, sliced
- 1 Green bell pepper, seeded, sliced
- 2 oz. Grated Parmesan cheese
- For dough, sprinkle yeast and sugar into warm water in small bowl; allow stand until foamy, about 5 minutes.
- Mix flour, cornmeal, oil and salt in a large bowl; make a well in the center and add yeast mixture.
- Stir to form a soft dough, adding more flour if necessary.
- Turn onto a floured board and knead until dough is supple and elastic, 7 to 10 minutes.
- Transfer to a large bowl, cover and let rise in a warm spot until dough has doubled, about 1 hour.
- Punch down dough.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll dough to a 13-inch circle.
- Transfer to an oiled 12âinch pizza pan, folding the excess over to make a small rim.
- Spread with pizza sauce; sprinkle with all but a handful of the mozzarella cheese.
- Sprinkle with meats and vegetables.
- Top with remaining mozzarella and Parmesan cheese.
- Let rise in a warm spot about 25 minutes.
- Heat oven to 475 degrees F.
- Bake pizza until crust is golden, about 25 minutes.
- Let stand 5 minutes before slicing.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 268g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 339||63%|
|Total Fat 37.75g||47%|
|Saturated Fat 14.29g||57%|
|Trans Fat 0.27g|
|Total Carbs 15.04g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.7g||6%|