Cost per serving $0.08 view details
- 500 gm Chhatu/Mushroom(Washed and cut in to small pieces)
- 3 Finely cut midium sized Tomatoes
- 1 medium sized Potato(Boiled & Cut in to cubes)
- 2 Chopped green chillies
- 1 tsp Panch Phutan
- Paste of 7-8 flakes of garlic & 3 tsp mustard seeds .
- 3 flakes of Garlic - minced
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 2 tsp of oil
- Salt to taste
- Finely chopped coriander leaves for garnishing
- Heat the pan and add oil.
- Add mushrooms and fry till golden brown. Take out and keep them aside.
- Add panch phutan with the chopped green chillies to the remaining oil and let them splutter.
- Add minced garlics and fry a little.
- Now add tomatoes, turmeric powder and wait till the tomatoes are nicely mashed and soft.
- Add salt and a cup of water with the masala paste to the above .
- Cover the lid of the pan and cook them for 2 mins.
- Add fried mushrooms with the boiled potato cubes and cook till the gravy thickens a bit.
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves and serve hot with rice.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 42g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 20||39%|
|Total Fat 2.3g||3%|
|Saturated Fat 0.18g||1%|
|Trans Fat 0.06g|
|Total Carbs 7.07g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g||3%|