- 2 boxes instant French vanilla pudding
- 3 c. lowfat milk
- 2 1/4 ounce. pkg. graham crackers (layers)
- 1 can chocolate frosting (Betty Crocker)
- 1 (8 ounce.) Cold Whip
- Reminder: Heat frosting, also, before serving, chill so which crackers moisten.
- Mix together pudding and lowfat milk till formed. Add in Cold Whip. In 9"x13" pan put a layer of graham crackers on the bottom. Add in 1/2 pudding mix on top of crackers. Add in another layer of crackers and then rest of pudding mix. Lastly, add in one more layer of graham crackers. Frost with chocolate frosting.