This simple little concoction can be whipped up in minutes, and is zesty and refreshing for the whole family. Serve it in martini glasses garnished with lime wedges, mint, and a squeeze of fresh ginger juice. It satisfies the “tart at heart” in me and I hope it will in you too. This recipe is really basic. Feel free to jazz it up. But I liked it just like this. Not exactly what you’d find at the fair – but a winner nonetheless!
- 1 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 cup raw agave
- 2 cups fresh or frozen pitted cherries
- 1 whole lime with skin on chopped roughly
- 4 â 6 cups sparkling water
- Place the lime juice and agave in a saucepan and stir on a low heat until agave is fully dissolved â about 1 minute. Allow this syrup to cool.
- Place the syrup in your blender with the cherries and whole lime, and puree in the blender until nice and frothy.
- Transfer to a glass jug and pour in the desired amount of sparkling water.
- Garnish with mint leaves and lime wedges.
- You could add a squeeze of fresh ginger juice for an added zing. YUM!
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 394g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 1||2%|
|Total Fat 0.14g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.02g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 13.17g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.9g||10%|