Cost per serving $0.73 view details
- 6 x pork chops, 3/4" thick Salt to taste Freshly-grnd black pepper to taste
- 1 can cherry pie filling - (21 ounce)
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp instant chicken bouillon granules
- 1/8 tsp grnd mace Minced fresh parsley to taste
- Brown pork chops in skillet. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. In crock pot stir together 1/2 of the can of cherry filling, lemon juice, mace, parsley, and bouillon granules. Mix well. Place pork chops on top of mix.
- Cover and cook on LOW heat for 4 to 5 hrs. Hot the other 1/2 of cherry filling and pass in sauce dish when serving chops.
- This recipe yields 6 servings.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 154g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 137||47%|
|Total Fat 15.24g||19%|
|Saturated Fat 5.72g||23%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 29.35g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.6g||2%|