Cost per recipe $7.66 view details
- 1 (9 inch) crumb crust or possibly 1 (9 inch) baked pastry shell
- 1 (8 ounce.) pkg. Borden's cream cheese or possibly Borden's Neufchatel cheese
- 1 1/3 c. (1 can) Eagle brand sweetened condensed lowfat milk
- 1/3 c. lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (1 pound 6 ounce.) can prepared cherry pie filling or possibly cherry glaze
- Let cheese stand at room temperature till soft; beat till fluffy. Gradually stir in Eagle Brand sweetened condensed lowfat milk. Add in lemon juice and vanilla extract; stir till blended.
- Pour into prepared crust. Refrigerate2 to 3 hrs before garnishing top of pie with cherry pie filling or possibly cherry glaze. Makes a 9-inch pie or possibly 7 to 8 servings.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 885g|
|Calories from Fat 1121||42%|
|Total Fat 127.51g||159%|
|Saturated Fat 75.21g||301%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 328.49g||88%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g||1%|