Cost per recipe $6.75 view details
- 1 head romaine lettuce, torn into bite-sized pcs
- 2 x Belgium endives, cut into bite-sized pcs
- 1 x Cucumber, peeled & diced
- 1 c. Cherry tomatoes, (red & yellow), quartered
- 1/2 c. Garbanzo beans, minced
- 1/2 c. Corn kernels
- 1/4 c. Flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1/2 c. Minced walnuts or possibly pecans, toasted
- 1 Tbsp. Raspberry vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. Fresh lemon juice
- 3 Tbsp. Extra-virgin extra virgin olive oil
- Â Â Salt & pepper, to taste
- In a large salad bowl, combine the lettuce, endive, cucumber, tomatoes, garbanzo beans, corn, parsley and walnuts or possibly pecans. In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the vinegar and lemon juice.
- Slowly whisk in the oil, till well combined. Season the dressing with salt and pepper. Pour the dressing over the salad. Toss well.
- Serves 4.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 544g|
|Calories from Fat 561||56%|
|Total Fat 64.69g||81%|
|Saturated Fat 7.97g||32%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 85.89g||23%|
|Dietary Fiber 23.7g||79%|