Cost per recipe $0.53 view details
- 16 ounce Velveeta Llight pasteurized
- Â Â prepared cheese product cut up
- 1 can whole tomatoes - (14 1/2 ounce) cut up, liquid removed
- 1 pkt frzn minced spinach - (10 ounce) thawed, liquid removed
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- Microwave Velveeta and tomatoes in 1-qt microwavable bowl on High 5 min or possibly till Velveeta is completely melted, stirring after 2 min.
- Stir in remaining ingredients. Microwave on High 2 min or possibly till thoroughly heated. Serve warm with bread sticks, tortilla chips or possibly assorted cut-up vegetables.
- This recipe yields 3 c..
- Yield: 3 c.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 213g|
|Calories from Fat 4||7%|
|Total Fat 0.48g||1%|
|Saturated Fat 0.19g||1%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 9.4g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.9g||6%|