Now, this Cheesy Mango Raisin Oatmeal Cookie is another one of a kind cookie. The combination of cheese, mango and raisin ! oh, the taste is heavenly, I cant describe how wonderful it is..the mango bits has made the cookie dough soft and smooth while the raisin made its connection with it. I realized, they are perfect for one another. ( I know..I can see the reaction on your faces) The cheese on the other hand is rather unique and it makes the ingredients perfect as a group. Don't forget the oatmeal flakes
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 1/2 cup oil
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 2 beaten eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 1/2 cup flake oats
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 3/4 cup dried mango slices ( thin slices or chopped coarsely)
- 3/4 cup raisin
- 3/4 cup grated cheddar cheese
- In a mixer, cream butter,oil and both sugar until soft and fluffy
- Then add the egg milk mixture and mix well
- Combine flour, baking soda and baking powder together
- Gradually add the flour mixture to the mixing bowl. Mix until combined.
- Next,add the oats and chopped walnuts. Mix until just combined
- Now, smile and be happy...add dried mango and raisin. Mix until just combined.
- Lastly, turn off the mixer, add the cheese using wooden spatula. Be gentle pls.
- Set aside in the fridge for 30 min to 2 hours before baking. Dough is kinda sticky and yummy ( I cant help myself.. I licked my fingers every time..)
- Then you can start baking.. A tbsp per cookie is fine but mine, I use ice cream scoop for a big cookie!
- Baked at 350 for or 180 for 20 minutes.
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1403g|
|Calories from Fat 2343||43%|
|Total Fat 266.66g||333%|
|Saturated Fat 93.59g||374%|
|Trans Fat 2.81g|
|Total Carbs 716.89g||191%|
|Dietary Fiber 29.9g||100%|