- 1 can (14 ounce) cream of roasted garlic soup
- 1 c. Low fat lowfat sour cream
- 1/2 lb Shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 med Onion, finely minced
- 2 lb Frzn hash brown potatoes
- 2 Tbsp. Unsalted butter, cut into pcs
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Combine first 3 ingredients in a large bowl Stir in onion and potatoes. Transfer to a buttered 9x13 inch baking dish and dot with butter. Cover with foil and bake 45 min. Remove foil and bake another 15-20 min, or possibly till golden brown.
- This recipe serves 12.