Cost per serving $0.93 view details
- 2 (12 oz) packages Stouffer's frozen spinach souffle, defrosted (in microwave on 50% power, 6-7 minutes)
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, seasoned with salt and pepper
- 2 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 cups cooked white rice
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup coarse fresh breadcrumbs
- 2 Tbsp butter or margarine, melted
- Saute chicken breasts in vegetable oil until both sides are golden brown. Chicken will finish cooking in the oven.
- Combine spinach souffle, rice, milk, 1/2 cup Swiss cheese. onion, mustard, and salt in a large bowl. Stir well. Spread into bottom of 9x13 inch baking pan.
- Place chicken on top of spinach mixture.
- Combine breadcrumbs, butter, and remaining Swiss cheese in small bowl. Sprinkle mixture evenly over casserole.
- Cover casserole with aluminum foil. Bake in preheated 375F over for 25 minutes. Remove cover. Continue baking for 35 to 40 minutes or until spinach mixture is set and chicken is no longer pink in the center.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 192g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 145||40%|
|Total Fat 16.44g||21%|
|Saturated Fat 7.15g||29%|
|Trans Fat 0.13g|
|Total Carbs 31.25g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.2g||4%|