Cost per serving $1.04 view details
- 1 (10 Â¾ oz.) can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup chunky salsa
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- Â¼ tsp. cumin
- 2 cups cooked chicken, chopped
- Â½ cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 6 flour tortillas (6-inch), warmed
- 1 small tomato, chopped (about Â½ cup)
- 1 green onion, sliced (about 2 tbsp.)
- Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
- In a medium bowl, combine the soup, sour cream, chunky salsa, cumin, and chili powder.
- Put chicken and cheese in a large bowl; add 1 cup of the soup mixture and stir to combine.
- Divide the combined chicken and soup equally among the tortillas, spooning the mixture along one side of the tortilla. Roll up the tortillas, beginning at the side with the chicken, and place seam-side up in a 2-quart shallow baking dish.
- Pour the remaining soup mixture over the filled tortillas. Cover the baking dish.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until the enchiladas are hot and bubbling. Top with the tomato and onion.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 194g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 161||63%|
|Total Fat 17.93g||22%|
|Saturated Fat 7.17g||29%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 8.44g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g||4%|