Has it ever happened to you that even after a good dinner your sleep is disturbed late night due to the huge craving for something sweet.....hehehe.....this happened to me last Sunday..... :D
No eggs, no chocolate or vanilla and definately no fruits or vegetable :( ....at one point I thought lets leave the plan for now and would try something on Monday.....but as we all know "the heart wants what the heart wants" so it had to be done. I started hunting in my refrigerator and I saw cheese and cream...and thats what resulted in the creation of my Cheesy Cake.
- FOR CHESSY CAKE
- Cream 250 gm
- Cheesy grated 1/2 cup
- Flour 1 and quarter cup
- Baking Powder 2 teaspoon
- Baking Soda 1/2 teaspoon
- Sugar 1 cup
- Nutmeg A pinch
- Salt A pinch
- Oil 2 tablespoons
- SPICED-UP CAKE:-
- Blend together the cream and cheese till it turn smooth.
- Add sugar and salt to the mixture and blend it again till it mixes properly.
- Sift flour, baking powder, baking soda and grated nutmeg separately in a large bowl.
- Add the oil to the sweet creamy mixture and blend it again so that everything is thoroughly mixed.
- Add the flour mixture to the wet mixture and fold them till its smooth.
- Coat the baking bowl with slight oil and then add the batter in the baking dish.
- Bake the mixture in the oven for 40 min at 200 degree celcius.
- Remove it and then let it cool.
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 122g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 166||44%|
|Total Fat 18.87g||24%|
|Saturated Fat 8.02g||32%|
|Trans Fat 0.18g|
|Total Carbs 52.28g||14%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|