Cost per serving $0.80 view details
- 2 pkt Stouffer's Welsh rarebit - (10 ounce ea) prepared according to package directions, kept warm
- 6 x English muffins split, toasted
- 4 med tomatoes cut 1/2"-thk slices
- 6 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 c. all-purpose flour
- 12 x strips bacon cooked, liquid removed
- Sprinkle tomatoes with salt and grnd black pepper to taste. Heat oil in medium skillet. Dip tomatoes in flour; cook on both sides till browned.
- Place two muffin halves on each plate; top each with a fried tomato slice, warm Welsh rarebit and bacon.
- This recipe yields 6 servings.
- Description: "A great change of pace from a BLT! Serve with a tall glass of ice-cool Nestea and watermelon wedges."
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 167g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 359||76%|
|Total Fat 40.08g||50%|
|Saturated Fat 9.76g||39%|
|Trans Fat 0.35g|
|Total Carbs 19.21g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.5g||5%|