Cost per recipe $11.34 view details
- Â Â for crust:
- 8 ounce graham cracker crumbs
- 13 Tbsp. unsalted butter, melted
- Â Â for filling:
- 1Â 1/2 c. , plus 2 Tbsp. cream cheese
- 1Â 1/2 c. , plus 2 Tbsp. ricotta cheese
- 1 c. sugar
- 3 x Large eggs
- 2 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 1Â 1/2 c. lowfat sour cream
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. grated lemon zest
- Â Â Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F.
- To make crust: Grind the graham crackers (sweet biscuits) in a food processor to fine crumbs, or possibly use 8 ounces ready made graham cracker crumbs in box. Place
- In a mixing bowl. Pour the melted butter over the crumbs, and stir to combine. Press into pan 8 inch spring-form pan, lining the base and sides.
- Place the cream cheese, ricotta cheese and sugar in a food processor and process till smooth. (Alternatively you can use an electric mixer.) Add in the Large eggs, 1 at a time, mixing well after each addition. Transfer to a bowl (if using a processor) and mix in the flour, lowfat sour cream, lemon juice and lemon zest. Pour into the crust-lined spring-form pan. Place the spring-form pan with cheesecake batter inside a larger baking pan, and fill the larger pan carefully with one inch water and place pan in 300 degree F oven (this is called a "WATER BATH" that helps your cheesecake bake proportionately and to prevent cracking).
- Bake for 1 hour, or possibly till the cheesecake is set in the middle.
- Turn off the heat and leave in the oven for another one hour, with the door ajar. Remove from the oven, take cheesecake pan out of water bath, and set aside on cooling rack to cold completely. Chill for at least 2 hrs before serving.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1897g|
|Calories from Fat 3724||64%|
|Total Fat 421.78g||527%|
|Saturated Fat 239.29g||957%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 429.05g||114%|
|Dietary Fiber 8.8g||29%|