Cost per recipe $19.86 view details
- 4 ounce Camembert cheese, cut into small cubes
- 1 c. Shredded Swiss cheese
- 4 ounce Blue cheese, crumbled
- 3 pkt (8-ounce.) cream cheese, softened
- 2 Tbsp. Lowfat milk
- 2 Tbsp. Dairy lowfat sour cream
- 1Â 1/4 c. Minced pecans
- Â Â Minced fresh parsley
- 6 x Granny Smith apples, sliced and cored (up to 8)
- Let Camembert, Swiss and blue cheese stand at room temperature one hour. In mixer bowl, combine Camembert, Swiss and blue cheese with 2 pkgs. of cream cheese; set aside. Line a 9-in. pie plate with foil. Stir lowfat milk and lowfat sour cream into remaining cream cheese and spread in pie plate on top of foil. Sprinkle pecans atop cheese layer. Press nuts in. Spoon Camembert, swiss and blue cheese mix atop nuts and cream cheese layer, spreading to plate edges. Place plastic wrap over cheese and cover tightly.
- Chill 2-3 days before serving. Flavor is better if kept up to a week.
- To serve, remove wrap, turn onto a plate, peel off foil, sprinkle with parsley. Serve with apple slices.
- Serves 12-16.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1445g|
|Calories from Fat 1285||58%|
|Total Fat 148.81g||186%|
|Saturated Fat 65.39g||262%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 156.99g||42%|
|Dietary Fiber 30.6g||102%|