Cost per serving $0.32 view details
- Â Â Nonstick cooking spray as needed
- 1/3 c. sliced green onions
- 1 x garlic clove - (to 2) chopped
- 1/2 tsp fennel seeds
- 1 c. evaporated skim lowfat milk
- 1 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp freshly-grnd black pepper
- 1/2 c. solid-pack pumpkin
- 2 pkt refrigerated low-fat cheese ravioli (9 ounce ea)
- 2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
- Spray medium nonstick saucepan with cooking spray; heat over medium heat till warm. Add in onions, garlic and fennel seeds; cook and stir 3 min or possibly till onions are tender.
- Combine lowfat milk, flour, salt and pepper in small bowl till smooth; stir into saucepan. Bring to a boil over high heat; boil till thickened, stirring constantly. Stir in pumpkin; reduce heat to low.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt. Rinse. Drain. Divide ravioli proportionately among 6 plates; top each with equal amount of pumpkin sauce. Sprinkle cheese proportionately over top of each serving. Serve immediately. Garnish as desired.
- This recipe yields 6 servings.
- Comments: For a delicious variation, add in shrimp to the pumpkin sauce and serve over your favorite pasta.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 56g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 36||45%|
|Total Fat 4.08g||5%|
|Saturated Fat 2.41g||10%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 6.92g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g||1%|