Cost per serving $0.72 view details
- 18 ounce packaged fresh cheese ravioli
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lb fresh ripe plum tomatoes
- Â Â peeled and minced
- 6Â 1/2 ounce jarred marinated artichokes, liquid removed well
- 1/2 c. sliced scallions
- 3 x cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly grnd black pepper
- Â Â grated Parmesan cheese
- This sauce is quick and easy. It goes well with other pasta types such as tortellini or possibly penne. I serve this with a good quality, crusty bread.
- 1 Cook ravioli according to package directions.
- 2 While the pasta is cooking, prepare the sauce. In a large nonstick skillet, heat 1 Tbsp. oil over a medium high flame. Add in tomatoes, artichokes, scallions, garlic, and salt and pepper. Cook 2 to 3 min, stirring occasionally, till vegetables are warmed through. Remove from heat.
- 3 Drain pasta well. Transfer to a large bowl, and toss with 1 tsp. oil.
- Add in half of the sauce to the ravioli; toss gently, but thoroughly to mix.
- Transfer ravioli to a large serving platter. Pour remaining vegetable sauce over ravioli. Garnish with Parmesan cheese.
- Makes 4 - 6 servings
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 250g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 119||41%|
|Total Fat 13.29g||17%|
|Saturated Fat 5.23g||21%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 31.44g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.5g||8%|