Cost per recipe $13.59 view details
- 2/3 lb flour
- 3 lrg Large eggs, beaten
- 1/3 tsp salt
- 4 tsp veg. oil
- 1/3 lb ricotta cheese
- 1/4 lb Gruyere cheese, grated
- 1 Tbsp. Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 lrg Large eggs, beaten
- 2 Tbsp. parsley, minced
- Â Â x grnd nutmeg, salt and pepper
- 1/2 gal chicken stock
- 2 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 2 Tbsp. Parmesan cheese, grated
- DOUGH: In a large bowl, mix the first four ingredients together (flour, egg, salt and oil). Form a ball of dough using your hands, then let it rest for about 1 hour.
- FILLING: In another bowl, mix together: ricotta, Gruyere and Parmesan cheese, Large eggs, parsley - then season with nutmeg, salt and pepper.
- Divide the dough into 2 equal parts. Roll them out (using a rolling pin) to very make a large, thin rectangle.
- Place Tbsp. of filling on the sheet of dough - about 1 inch apart (as shown in the picture) - till all the filling and dough have been used up.
- Using a pizza cutter, cut the ravioli in squares (as shown in the picture).
- Boil the chicken stock in a large pot, then add in the ravioli and let it boil in the stock for about 3-5 min, till cooked.
- Remove and drain the ravioli, then sprinkle melted butter and Parmesan cheese. Toss and serve warm.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 2776g|
|Calories from Fat 1126||41%|
|Total Fat 127.19g||159%|
|Saturated Fat 58.66g||235%|
|Trans Fat 0.46g|
|Total Carbs 247.9g||66%|
|Dietary Fiber 16.0g||53%|