We could enjoy our Cheese Bouquet Muffins for breakfast or serve them with a soup or salad for a light lunch.
Servings: 18-20 Servings
Cost per serving $0.78 view details
- 1 cup + 1tablespoon finely shredded cheese, divided
- 1 Â½ cup + 1 tablespoon finely shredded Parmesan
- 1 Â½ cup + 1 tablespoon finely shredded blue cheese
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 3/4 cups low-fat milk
- 2 Â½ tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 large egg
- Cooking spray
- 1 Â½ cup + 1 tablespoon finely shredded white cheese
- Â¼ finely chopped curly parsley
- Preheat oven to 350Â° F (180 Â° C)
- Place each of the tablespoons cheese in a small bowl and set aside.
- Combine the flour, remaining cheese, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt and freshly ground black pepper in a medium bowl, stirring with a whisk.
- Separately, combine the milk, olive oil and egg and add gradually to the flour mixture, stirring just until moist.
- Spoon batter into muffin cups coated with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle evenly with reserved 3 or 4 tablespoons cheese
- Bake at 350Â° for 20 minutes or until muffins turn golden brown
- Remove muffins from pans right after getting them out of the oven and place on a wire rack.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 81g|
|Recipe makes 18 servings|
|Calories from Fat 121||52%|
|Total Fat 13.7g||17%|
|Saturated Fat 7.61g||30%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 15.17g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g||1%|