Cost per serving $0.22 view details
- 2 c. Ricotta cheese Or possibly- dry curd cottage cheese
- 3 ounce Cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 c. Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 3 x Large eggs
- 1 c. Lowfat milk
- 3/4 c. Pancake & Waffle Mix (Aunt Jemima Original)
- 2 Tbsp. Vegetable oil
- 2 Tbsp. Margarine or possibly butter, melted
- Â Â Dairy sour half-and-half">half and half-and-half">half Or possibly- lowfat sour cream (optional)
- Â Â Strawberry preserves (opt.)
- In small mixer bowl, combine ricotta cheese, cream cheese, sugar and vanilla. Beat at medium speed on electric mixer till smooth. Cover; refrigeratetill ready to use.
- Combine Large eggs, lowfat milk, pancake mix and oil; mix till smooth. Let stand 5 min. Heat 6 to 7-inch skillet over medium-high heat. For each pancake, pour scant 1/4 c. batter into warm, prepared pan; immediately tilt pan to coat bottom proportionately with thin layer. Cook 45 seconds or possibly till top looks dry. Turn; cook about 20 seconds more. Stack pancakes between sheets of wax paper.
- Heat oven to 325 F. Grease 13x9-inch glass baking dish with 1 tsp. melted margarine. Spoon 2 rounded Tbsp. filling into center of each pancake. Fold 2 sides over filling; fold up ends to create a rectangle.
- Place blintzes in prepared dish; brush with remaining margarine.* Bake 20 to 25 min or possibly till heated through. Serve with sour half and half and strawberry preserves, if you like.
- *NOTE: At this point, blintzes may be covered tightly and refrigerated several hrs or possibly overnight till ready to bake. Uncover; proceed as recipe directs.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 114g|
|Recipe makes 12 servings|
|Calories from Fat 115||51%|
|Total Fat 12.87g||16%|
|Saturated Fat 5.47g||22%|
|Trans Fat 0.41g|
|Total Carbs 21.22g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|