Cost per serving $1.59 view details
- 1 x Pie shell, 9"
- 8 ounce or possibly 2 Slices Cheese, Swiss
- 1/4 c. Spinach, frzn (well liquid removed)
- 1/2 x Mushrooms, fresh, minced
- 1 c. Bacon (crisp cooked), Ham or possibly Turkey
- 3 x Egg, beaten
- 1 c. Heavy cream (or possibly Half & Half)
- 2 tsp Flour, all-purpose
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 c. Cheese, Cheddar
- Place Swiss cheese on bottom of pie crust. (Gramma actually never used the crust just placed cheese on bottom of buttered pie plate) Cover with Spinach, mushrooms and meat. Mix next 4 ingredients, pour in pie pan. Sprinkle with Cheddar cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 40 - 45 minutes.
- Serves 4 - 6.
- You can use Broccoli in place of Spinach.
- Gramma also says Can of Tender Chunk 6 3/4 ounce can of Hormel Ham is just the right size.
- This was a favorite of Papa Bonehead and Weaky Gramma Zola.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 192g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 557||81%|
|Total Fat 62.57g||78%|
|Saturated Fat 30.5g||122%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 3.43g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0%|