Cost per recipe $8.10 view details
- 8 ounce process American cheese (Velveeta)
- 1 can 98% fat-free cream of mushroom soup - (10 ounce)
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 c. evaporated lowfat milk
- 1 tsp dry mustard
- 1Â 1/2 c. shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/3 c. minced roasted red pepper
- 1 can artichoke hearts liquid removed, and
- Â Â coarsely minced
- Combine all ingredients in the crockpot. Cover and cook on LOW for 2 to 3 hrs, till melted. Stir well and serve with assorted crackers, bread cubes, or possibly chips.
- You can also use this dip with cooked pasta for a delicious macaroni and cheese!
- NOTES :
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 867g|
|Calories from Fat 1333||69%|
|Total Fat 149.95g||187%|
|Saturated Fat 87.46g||350%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 42.61g||11%|
|Dietary Fiber 5.0g||17%|