Cost per serving $1.62 view details
- 6 x red and 6 yellow peppers
- 50 gm salted capers prepared (qv)
- 100 gm salted anchovies prepared (qv)
- 3 clv garlic peeled and cut into silvers
- 1 handf fresh basil or possibly marjoram
- Â Â freshly grnd black pepper
- Â Â extra virgin extra virgin olive oil
- 3 slc pugliese bread cut in half toasted and rubbed with garlic.
- Grill the whole peppers on all sides.
- When the skins are entirely black place the peppers in a plastic bag and seal.
- When cold remove the blackened skin by rubbing the peppers in your hands.
- Don't worry if they fall apart.
- Then remove the seeds and cores.
- Layer the peppers with slivers of garlic capers anchovies basil black pepper and a generous amount of extra virgin extra virgin olive oil.
- The final layer should have all the ingredients visible.
- Serve with the bruschetta.
- Serves 6
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 26g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 8||31%|
|Total Fat 0.89g||1%|
|Saturated Fat 0.23g||1%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 0.84g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g||1%|