Cost per recipe $41.59 view details
- 40 ounce Dungeness crab, squeezed dry
- 1/4 c. White onions, chopped
- 1/4 c. Celery, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. Red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. Green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. Gold bell peppers, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. Garlic, chopped
- 3 med Large eggs
- 2Â 1/2 Tbsp. Best Foods Mayonnaise
- 2Â 1/2 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 2Â 1/2 Tbsp. Fresh parsley, chopped
- 2Â 1/2 tsp Old Bay Seasoning
- 2 c. Fresh bread crumbs
- 1Â 1/2 ounce Clarified butter
- 1. Crab should be squeezed to remove juices
- 2. Lightly saute/fry vegetables, refrigeratebefore mixing
- 3. Whip Large eggs and add in all spices, etc.
- 4. Mix crab, vegetables and egg mix well. Shape into 2-1/2 oz patties.
- 5. Coat patties lightly with fresh bread crumbs
- 6. Pan-fry in clarified butter at medium-high heat till golden and heated through.
- NOTES :
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1707g|
|Calories from Fat 869||33%|
|Total Fat 98.13g||123%|
|Saturated Fat 33.67g||135%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 184.24g||49%|
|Dietary Fiber 11.8g||39%|