Cost per serving $1.06 view details
- 3 x leek, washed, thoroughly, and, sliced, into, rounds
- 1 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- Â Â salt
- Â Â freshly cracked black pepper
- 4 med Yukon Gold potato, peeled, and, cut, into 1/8 inch slices
- 1 lrg celery, root, peeled, and, cut, into 1/8 inch slices
- 1 Tbsp. fresh thyme, minced
- 1/2 c. white wine
- 1/2 c. chicken, stock
- 4 Tbsp. white truffle oil
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.Saute/fry leeks in extra virgin olive oil, salt and pepper till leeks are tender.
- Butter a rectangular baking dish and layer leeks, potatoes and celery root. Sprinkle thyme over each layer.
- Lightly season each layer too. End with a layer of leeks.
- Pour in half a c. of white wine. Then add in sufficient chicken stock to cover.
- Drizzle 11/2 tbsp. of the truffle oil over the whole mix.
- Dot with butter.
- Cover the dish with tinfoil and bake for 40 min.
- Remove cover, press down gratin with spatula and drizzle another 11/2 tbsp. of truffle oil over the top.
- Bake for another 20 to 30 min till tender.
- Remove from oven and drizzle remaining truffle oil over the top and serve.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 303g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 229||52%|
|Total Fat 25.87g||32%|
|Saturated Fat 6.9g||28%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 40.1g||11%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.1g||10%|