Cost per recipe $3.57 view details
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 1/4 c. water
- 1 pkt frzn sweetened strawberries thawed (10-oz)
- 1 c. orange juice
- 1 c. brut cava (Spanish sparkling wine)
- Â Â Fresh strawberries
- Stir sugar and water in small saucepan over medium-low heat till sugar dissolves. Bring to boil. Transfer to large bowl. Puree strawberries in
- processor. Add in to syrup. Fold in orange juice and cava. Chill strawberry mix till well chilled.
- Process strawberry mix in ice cream maker according to manufacturer's instructions. Transfer sorbet to covered container and freeze till ready
- to serve. (Can be prepared 4 days ahead.)
- Scoop sorbet into glasses. Top with fresh berries and serve.
- Serves 8.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 702g|
|Calories from Fat 8||1%|
|Total Fat 0.93g||1%|
|Saturated Fat 0.08g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 186.28g||50%|
|Dietary Fiber 6.1g||20%|