Cost per recipe $4.23 view details
- 1 lb Canned red kidney beans, liquid removed
- 1/2 lb Canned tomato sauce
- 1/4 tsp Dry basil, crushed
- 1/4 tsp Dry oregano leaves, crushed
- 1 c. Brown or possibly white rice, cooked
- 2 c. Cauliflower, steamed or possibly 2 pkgs. frzn, cooked
- 1/4 lb Shredded fat-free cheddar cheese
- =46Rom Elementary My Dear & Fabulously Low Fat by Tree Stevens
- Prep: 10min, Cook: 40 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 F Mix together the kidney beans, tomato sauce, basil and oregano; set aside. In a casserole dish layer half of each: rice first, kidney bean mix, cauliflower and then cheese; repeat the scenario, ending with the cauliflower. Cover and bake for 30 to 40 min. Remove cover; sprinkle the remaining cheese; cover till it melts.
- This recipe serves 6 people. Because this recipe is for a particular size pan, it adjusts the number of servings only in multiples of 6.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1057g|
|Calories from Fat 404||25%|
|Total Fat 46.22g||58%|
|Saturated Fat 25.71g||103%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 226.62g||60%|
|Dietary Fiber 36.0g||120%|