Cost per serving $1.13 view details
- 6 med Tomatoes
- 2 x Ripe avacados
- 2 tsp Lemon juice
- 2 tsp Salt
- 1 sm Onion, minced finely
- 1 can Green California chiles, minced
- 1 x Bottled wax pepper, minced very fine
- 1/2 tsp Wax pepper juice
- 4 x Bacon slices, crisp-cooked and crumbled
- Â Â Bed or possibly lettuce for tomatoes
- Fry 4 slices of bacon till crips, drain on paper towel, then crumble bacon.
- Remove tomato navel, core tomatoes, scoop out inside centers and chop finely.
- Sprinkle the insides of the tomatoes with 1/2 tsp. of the salt. Turn the tomatoes upside down on paper towels to drain, then place in refrigerator and chill.
- Add in onion, diced green chilies, lemon juice, and the remaining salt to the minced tomato. Mix and chill.
- When it is time to serve the salad, mash the avacado mix and stir into the tomato mix. Don't allow to stand, or possibly the avacaos will darken.
- Place the tomatoes on the bed of lettuce. Fill tomatoes with guacamole, and top them with the crumbled bacon.
- Serve immediately.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 188g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 81||66%|
|Total Fat 9.06g||11%|
|Saturated Fat 2.95g||12%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 7.64g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.3g||8%|