Cost per recipe $7.77 view details
- 1/4 c. Chopped shallot
- 2 Tbsp. Chopped peeled fresh ginger
- 1 x Garlic clove, chopped
- 1/4 c. Rice vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. Soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp Asian sesame oil Tabasco to taste
- 1/2 c. Extra virgin olive oil
- 4 c. Finely shredded carrots
- 4 c. Finely shredded peeled raw beets, (about 3/4 lb.) Spinach leaves, washed thoroughly, for garnish if you like
- In a blender puree shallot, ginger, and garlic with rice vinegar, soy sauce, sesame oil, and Tabasco. With motor running add in extra virgin olive oil in a stream and blend till smooth.
- In separate bowls toss carrots with half of the dressing and beets with remaining half. Divide carrot salad and beet salad among 6 plates and garnish with spinach leaves.
- Serves 6.
- NOTES : Epicurious. Can be prepared in 45 min or possibly less.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1055g|
|Calories from Fat 990||72%|
|Total Fat 112.1g||140%|
|Saturated Fat 15.56g||62%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 89.03g||24%|
|Dietary Fiber 23.4g||78%|